Friday, September 18, 2009

Graduation 2009

Today I took my last test ever, hopefully. Today I had my last college class ever. I am happy, yet sad. WE DID IT!! CONGRATS EVERYONE!!


There are a few things going through my mind right now.....


Those familiar faces that I use to see while walking down the halls or during class are no more. I am use to that..I like it....it's reassuring and comfortable. I like things that I’m use to. But, now things are going to change. I’m a Big Kid now. Change is good.


Oh, and looking for a job...it’s gonna be hard during these T.E.T (tough economic times) Found some things that I'm interested in....so we’ll see. I want to move to Irvine, so I'm looking for jobs around the Irvine, Anaheim, and Los Angeles area. Anyone know of any Marketing/PR/event planning positions? Let me know.


I know next Friday I will be crying my eyes out during the Graduation Ceremony. It will probably be the last time I see those familiar faces. (Note to self: bring a box of tissues.)


And I leave you with a song....er..i mean video... This was the last song I heard during Grad Night in High School. I will remember that night forever...


The world is ready for me, and I am ready for the world. Bring it on!



No comments:

Post a Comment