Monday, September 28, 2009

Wicked Fun For Everyone!

Ok, so the main purpose of this blog was for me to blog my Disney Adventures...but as you can tell that didn't happen. So from time to time it will be my thoughts and other times will be Disney Adventures....


Let the Adventure begin...


I'm sure most of you know it's Halloween Time at Disneyland, which means the Villains come out to play, and once again Jack takes over the haunted mansion. Not only that,but they have re-vamped Space Mountain, to Ghost Galaxy! Which I had to go on! I didn't know what to expect....LOVED IT!



What I loved even more were the fireworks, Halloween Screams!!
Must Watch! 10x better than the Magical Fireworks.


Some photos...

CAUGHT! "Minnies effing Goofy" haha

Good friend Eddie K. performing in HSM3! He deserves his own blog post! Which will be up in the next few days!


until the next adventure...
-Alison


No comments:

Post a Comment