Wednesday, October 21, 2009

You can always tell me..

I might be a little disappointed,but I would never judge you. Just tell me.....you know you always can. I would never let you make a fool of yourself, or let you make a mistakes you will regret. I am your true friend.


"We always can find the right words to say,
To help us get through any dreadful day.
We have told our darkest secrets, with feeling no shame,
We will tell each other the truth even if we are to blame.
"



"Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart."- Anon


"Surround yourself only with people who are going to lift you higher." 


“The best kind of friend is the kind you can sit on a porch and swing with, never say a word, and then walk away feeling like it was the best conversation you've ever had.” ~Unknown~




-Alison


No comments:

Post a Comment