Tuesday, October 13, 2009

What's with the Crowds?

Hello,
Went to Disneyland this past Sunday and it was PACKED! I've been an annual pass holder for the past three years, and  I have never seen the park as packed as it was on Sunday, especially in October! We arrived at noon, and went straight to Space Mountain to get Fastpasses for Ghost Galaxy, sadly they were all gone, and the ride had shut down:(

Even with the crowds we still had a great time!


     Too many cars!!



The New Disney Gallery




Drawing for "It's a small World"








Fun on Pirates Layer

I thought he was cute!
His Mom asked: "why would you let him in there?"
Dad:"So he can't get out!"




I'm not sure what we're doing..but I think it's a good candid.

aarrgghhh....





Halloween Screams














Next week I'll be hitting up Disney three times!
-Mickey's Trick or Treat! Went last year and had a blast! This year the groups going at characters from Peter Pan!
- Going to Disney the day after Mickey's Trick or Treat my friend is determined to get on Ghost Galaxy!
-Final day of Disney that week, celebrating my friends Birthday!


*ALL PHOTOS TAKEN BY MY BROTHER HENRY YOUNG.

much love,
Alison





No comments:

Post a Comment